Borys Lazebnyi, Java developer
- birthday: 31 Dec 1970
- skype: borlaze
- location: Kyiv
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/blazebny
Have overall 30 years of programming experience.
Good knowledge of the concepts and theory of software development. Strong background in Java development.
Well-known areas - OOP, requirements analysis, problem solving.
Last 15+ years mainly worked on the server side development of B2C- and B2B-applications. Among them web-based client-bank, e-commerce solutions, applications to automate internal business processes.
Experience in the development covers both full cycle (design-development-deployment-support), and the improvement of existing systems (extending existing functionality and/or integration with new external services).
- English: colloquial - novice, read/write - intermediate
- 1987-1992, Physics and Mathematics, Kharkov Pedagogical University
Languages and technologies
- JDBC, SpringData
- XML/XSL, XSLT, JSON, EDI
Platforms and applications
- Linux, Windows
- apache, nginx
- Tomcat, WebSphere, WebSphere Commerce Suite
- Oracle, DB2, MongoDB
- svn, git, ant, maven
- [Oct 2014 - now] Zoral Labs, Kiev, Java developer
Responsibility: Server-size functionality development, PIMS/CSV/OpenERP/Magento2/Amazon MWS integration
Areas: Java, Spring Boot, MongoDB, Postgres, SpringData, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, Apache Storm, git, maven, Linux
- [Jan 2012 - Sep 2014] SysIQ, Kiev, Java developer
- hidden due company policies
Responsibility: Development of integration with third-party delivery service, extending of an existing services (communication with inventory, order-processing, order-history services etc), implementation of new import/export feeds, storefront UI development.
Areas: Java/JSP, HTML/CSS, Enfinity framework, svn/git, ant/maven, Linux
- [Jun 2006 - Dec 2011] Luxoft, Kiev, Java developer
- Mercury ITG customization (2006-2011)
Responsibility: Extending functionality of Mercury ITG system. Creation and improvement portlets and PL/SQL procedures following new/changed business requirements.
Areas: Java/JSP/Portlets, HTML/JS/AJAX, JBoss-based portal, Oracle, TFS, Linux
- [Dec 2002 - May 2006] Ciklum, Kiev, Java developer
- Premitech "Performance Guard" (2005-2006)
- Kwintet e-commerce system (2002-2005)
Responsibility: Support and extending B2C e-commerce store. Optimization of existing functionality, developing and integrate new features.
Areas: Java/EJB/JSP, HTML/CSS, WebSphere Commerce Suite, Linux
- [Aug 2002 – Nov 2002] KCK, Kiev, Java developer
- PVE Renault (2002-2002)
Responsibility: Development of server-side business logic and end-user front-end, based on feature and design requirements.
Areas: Java/JSP/JSTL, HTML/CSS, Oracle, Linux
- [Feb 2000 - Jun 2002] CS, Kharkov, Java developer
- ING Bank web-based client (2001-2002)
Responsibility: Architecture design, development of server-side business logic and end-user front-end, deployment process.
Areas: Java/Servlets, XML/XSL/CSS, Oracle, LDAP, RMI, Linux/bash